Amgen (Europe) Gmbh (“Amgen,” “We” or “Our”) uses social media as part of our commitment to communicate to our customers, patients who use our products and stakeholders in a transparent and timely manner. Amgen offers several social media channels that you can use to keep up to date with Amgen news and activities. These social media channels are subject to Amgen’s Code of Conduct which can be read here.
When you engage with any of Amgen’s social media channels, you are agreeing to these Community Guidelines (the Guidelines) in addition to the Terms of Service / User Agreements and/or other legal notices provided by Amgen and those of the respective social media platforms including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn.
Please follow the guidelines below when engaging with Amgen:
If the Amgen site allows for commenting, forwarding, re-posting, liking or other interactive functionality by users, please do not share comments that contain:
- Use of Amgen products not in accordance with the approved prescribing information;
- Inappropriate comments or inferences about Amgen’s competitors;
- Incorrect, false, misleading, confidential or non-public content;
- Communications that could embarrass, harass, or offend other persons, are defamatory or would constitute an invasion of an individual’s privacy;
- Sexually offensive material or comments or anything that might offend or disparage another person because of his or her race, sex, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability;
- Advertising or promotion of products or services;
- Please do not post any content that will infringe others’ copyright or trademark.
Amgen reserves the right to reject and/or remove comments that are not in keeping with these Guidelines and to block users that violate these Guidelines.
Important – Adverse Events, Product Complaints, and Other Safety Findings: If your post includes a possible adverse event, product complaint, or other safety finding associated with an Amgen product, we may be required by law to contact you for further information. You may contact us directly to report an adverse event, product complaint, or other safety finding related to an Amgen product by calling Amgen Medical Information at 1-800-77-AMGEN (1-800-772-6436). For countries outside of the United States, please click here for local Amgen contact information. Alternatively if you prefer, you may contact your local health authority.
We also want you to know that:
- Due to the nature of our industry, Amgen may not be able to talk about certain topics with you online. In such circumstances, we will let you know and suggest others means in which to communicate with Amgen.
- Amgen has medical professionals available to respond to Healthcare Professionals’ questions – please call 1-800-77-AMGEN (1-800-772-6436) or visit www.amgenmedinfo.com.
- Comments and other material not posted by Amgen don’t necessarily reflect Amgen’s views or opinions and we cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability. Amgen does not endorse this content. All content is the responsibility of the individual posting it.
- Amgen’s posts are informational and should not be viewed as professional or medical advice. Always seek out guidance from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
- If you are a minor, do not share your comment without the knowledge and permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Community guidelines in other languages
BELGIUM (Dutch) :
Effective March 20, 2018